What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach pictures from Florida

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Jeff, Taylee and I went to the beach today, it was GORGEOUS! I love Florida :-D

Beachday2020.jpg

Beachday2032.jpg

Beachday2031.jpg

Beachday2030.jpg

Beachday2026.jpg

Beachday2011.jpg

Dead Horseshoe crabs

Beachday2010.jpg

OOoooh morning glory! My favorite!

So that IS a morning glory! That's what Jeff thought, but he wasn't sure. Well there you go Clint, it's just for you ;)

Why thank you!

Lol, don't have places like that up in canadia do they? Lmao

You're a goofball :p I WISH there was a nice beach like that in CANADA :p

I have never been too fond of the beach; I always prefer to go hiking in the mountains or in uncivilized areas here in the desert over going to the beach. Anyway, nice pictures! I love horseshoe crabs; did you guys find several of them or just a couple here and there?

(BTW, I don’t know if it was intentional, but I like the juxtaposition between the last two pictures: here’s a beautiful lively flower… and oh yeah, here are a couple dead rotten horseshoe crabs). :)

LMAO, joossa, I didn't even realize about the nice flower and then the dead crabs, LOL. I only saw those two but Jeff walked along the beach a bit and found about 10 more dead ones he said. I've never seen one before!

Thats cause canada doesnt have any thing cool

jk, they have montreal..

Any ways, you should have gotten the horse shoe crab's and like preserved them or something...

and used it on the Auction's! Clint we know why you love morning glorys! or its close relative HBWR!

Pretty cool pics. I love living in FL! :boogie:

Morning Glory! i bloomed a beautiful blue one last summer. great pics! horseshoe crabs are the weirdest little buggers...
Alex

Where were you in our fair state? You should've stopped by to visit.

mfh- that was New Symrna Beach we were at but we live 25 miles NW of Orlando. Where are you at?

Back