What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adnedarn! Here I come!

I have family there, that's why we chose AZ. We have a new plan. Sell everything, don't get a Uhaul and just buy or rent stuff when we get there. My family has some furniture we can have, plus we're moving into a small one bedroom that my family owns so we won't have to pay rent, then we save up money until we can get our own place. This is a HUGE thing for us, but we want to be out of FL. I do love the scenery here but in AZ there are no hurricanes or tornados. I know it's all desert but that has it's own beauty too. I'm not too worried about growing CP's, that's the least of my worries right now, lol.

0zzy, how can you make their price go down so much? Wanna pm me with some more info?

I have family there, that's why we chose AZ.

Oh yeah. I remember reading that now.

Your succulent and cacti collection might grow a lot in that area!

xvart.

Arizona has some great ROCKS! :D

AZ is sooo pretty.

ive been wanting to move there (jerome in particular) but im broke. i know this might sound stupid so please forgive my ignorance but, are there coyotes in AZ? im afraid that if i move there and my dog escapes by accident, that a coyote might eat him.

Coyotes are pretty thick in the sprawl around Phoenix. Which is kind of strange because there aren't any stray dogs or cats. The hummingbirds must eat stray pets, but not the coyotes. I can't think of any other possible explanation.

Back