What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm logged on and can post, but....

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I'm logged on and I can post but when I went to check my PM's, the next page told me that I wasn't logged on. So I attempted to log on (several times) and each time it told me I wasn't logged on. Why?

have you tried using the Log Out option at the top right, and then logging in? If that still doesn't work, try clearing all of your cookies and then logging in.

EDIT: And when you login MAKE SURE you check the "remember me button"! If everyone made sure to do that it'd solve quite a few problems :)

Last edited:
I'm using public computers that have cookie controls and filters. That may have been the issue this morning. At the library I could do the remember me thing all I want and it won't save the cookies. But I'll keep the logout / re-login thing in mind should that happen again. Thanks.

In case you see this, give me your address somehow. So sorry I was late, I'll make up for it and you'll be very happy, promise :)

Clint: dumb question: Email or "snail"?

.. Snail lmao.

Hey maybe I can fax you your plants, too?

Back