What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I get home yesterday and...

joossa

Aklys
So, I got home yesterday from a very busy day of class and my six year old brother comes up to me and gives me something.

He said that "they are all happy under the sun." He said that they are "a sundew, a happy red dragon venus flytrap, a butterwort with a flower, and a pitcher plant" (from left to right). Then he said that he even drew the "bulbs."
AOdrawing.jpg

I said thank you very much and that he had done a great job. That made my day! :)

there you have some one that you can teach what you learn and make you proud on the future... my youngest brother are close to the same age that may own kids, and he leave really far away... I hope my kids will interest on the same hobbies on the future.... congratulations

Another artist in the family. Very well done indeed!

That is adorable joossa! What a sweet brother you have :)

Aww, that's just awesome. Hold old is he?

That's really impressive that he drew a specific cultivar :)

I can't even draw that good. :(

xD It's funny cuz it's true.

That has to be the sweetest thing. Very impressive as well.

Awwww...that's awsome! I like the sundew. Don'tch love it when kids grow up knowing about plants and CPs and being taught conservation from a young age? :)

Back