What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THANKS FLYTRAPLADY5!!

Just got my box from Lois and wanted to publicly thank her. Feel free to add on to this if you've also benefited from her generosity and CP assortment.

THANKS LOIS!!!!!

Lois IS a sweetheart! She will give as well as she gets! I am glad to have her over anytime as she adds a bright spot to the day, and just loves all CP. GO LOIS!!!! KEEP ON GIVIN'!!!!!

Lois has sent me seeds before, something I'm very greatful for. :) Thanks again, Lois.

Lois is very nice and generous. She recently offered me some seed, but I couldn’t accept because I had no growing space and she told me to contact her later (when I did have space) so she could send me some. Very nice person!!

ditto! shes such a nice lady! her plants were great!
Thanks so much!
Alex

Thank you Lois for the Leuco Tarnok! It's members like you who make this community so great! :-D

Well, Thank you all.
I think I am blushing here.
I learned about generosity from two other members of the forum. Bugweed and Bob Z.
Budweed jest gave me a zillion seedlings and some very rare sarracenia, for no apparent reason other than I was willig to go over to his place to pick them up
Bob Z. graciously replaced a bunch of flytraps that I had lost to the rats last spring.

This is awesome! As show in this thread, being a member of this community is the gift that keeps on giving.

xvart.

Back