What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wanna feel betterabout your addiction to CP's?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
If you had that kind of money trapper you would have already had bought useful stuff.

This is probably true, I just wish I had that kind of money though :0o:

Haha, trust me the pumps and filters and other equipment is where they get ya!

My husband definitely thinks they are morbid, but he likes to feed them. He really just thinks I'm crazy for needing so many....and constantly talking about them. :oops:

Kids are never interested in what their parents are doing...give them a few years....maybe they will come around.....maybe....

This hobby is mostly guys and tend to have a sadistic streak about them, especially the pre-teen and teens. Gals tend to be "tomboys" as teens and pre-teens and then grow up to be wives and mothers. A lot of us are into scientifically oriented things, like gardening, pets, tropical fish, rocks, etc... What I find most interesting and scary at the same time is that with the exception of the moderator called Ozzy, there is a disproporionate amount of young women who have pet snakes, rats, and or scorpions. And they all have odd forum names.

My kids are more the "starving artist" types. None are into sports or tropical fish or gardening, like me. About all we have in common is that one plays chess and another plays ping-pong. Such is life....

I still say a protein skimmer is one of the most beautiful technological advances in husbandry. They are just SOO cool I could stare at one for hours!

Back