What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hospital

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, gee whiz Ozzy! Does that mean you won't be able to pick a team for "Fantasy Racing" this weekend.

That means PAK will have an even bigger lead after Martinsville.

For a plane that is about to crash into you your camera sure did a great job of freezing it in place in the shot.

Come on, that is ovously a statue in a park! Also if you got hurt that bad I don't think a camera wouldn't get touched!

Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
4019 Long Beach Rd., Southport
(910) 457-6483

Anybody want to give 'em a call?

Ozzy- although I have not seen you on messenger for a few days... I gotta agree with everyone here and and say this is crap. You REALLY need to cut this out. It AMAZES me how any post you make, everyone is all over it with skepticism. Back in that thunderbird topic I asked you to back off this stuff. It's not even "getting" anymore, it is NOW ridiculous. Tell everyone you're joking. And close the topic.

Andy, I haven't been on Aim because I have been in the hospital. I haven't been on aim in over a week. Check my login on the forums, I haven't logged in since last friday, I believe.

If it worked on me last time it'll (would have) work on the noobs now.

Okay- nobody doubts your dedication to the April fools... No doubt you would not login for a little bit to make it more real. But bottom line, too many people have shown too many things showing this is fake and even I believe them over you. This topic is closed. Move on. And this had better be the last one bro.

Man, what's wrong with you, You used to help me plan these, and now that you own the forums you suddenly decide that you don't want to have any jokes anymore.

You need to lighten up some Bro.

I agree, it's funny even to the people ozzy tricks (me at least).

Wait a second!! This isn't a debate! This is a fact. Doesn't matter I'm the owner now or not, the jokes are DONE! No problem with a little bit of fun, but this is too much, everyone expects it even! At least give it a break. But NOOOOOO you can't do that!! You gotta drop down to stupidity of saying you've been seriously hurt. It's over dude. I'm going to give you a few days to think about what you've done. Once the temp ban is over.. Come to the mod forum and talk to me. Or better yet, catch me on messenger if I'm around.

Awww, gee whiz Ozzy! Does that mean you won't be able to pick a team for "Fantasy Racing" this weekend.

That means PAK will have an even bigger lead after Martinsville.

:-))

So, has this been established as a joke? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back