What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

I've been restored! Thank you Andrew!! I'll never, ever call you sensitive again. We alll know you're insensitive...waiting for next banning. BTW, even though it was a 'pretend banning', it felt real. Like my inbox that was ful with ONE MESSAGE. That sucked.

P.S. Good one guys. You had even veterans confused.

Ozzy, you really try way to hard to make a joke, no joke should be so long winded.:crazy:

Who is this Ozzy person? Someone new?

He has been here for 5 years. Are you playing a joke too?

And I thought Andrew had literally gone crazy.

And I thought Andrew had literally gone crazy.

Well, then that means we win. In fact, if you had ANY thought that this was real. We win. Anyone can walk around all day saying "this is fake" on or near April 1st. Only YOU truly know, if you were had or not. But we know you all were. lol :boogie:

On and remember, all this stuff is always Ozzy's planning. I'm just needed to make it work. :)

heehee Happy April Fool's Day!

Well rack up another one for the Ozz. It wouldn't be April Fool's without a good joke. Even the veteran's were waffling. :D

Ok...now I guess it will take Ozzy TWO years to plan the next one. Better get crackin'!

lol

I'm surprised I didn't get banned for calling Andrew "Lil' Hitler."

Him freaking out like that reminded me of somebody at my school.

Yeah well next year I won't be fooled. Or the next year. I can't trust Ozzy any more. :)

Actually I'm kind of pissed. You know I almost left out of support for ozzy. I had seriously been thinking about it.

PAK- I thought about it. But then 3 mods out of 3 mods banned i thought was too obvious. So I left you in. I wasn't even going to talk to you about it. haha.

JLAP- you like ozzy better than me? :(

THEN GO!!! hehehe :boogie:

Pak, I told him to ban you. But he wouldn't. I guess he likes you too much. I don't need two years to plan the next joke. It's done and ready to go already. I think everybody will like next years. I promise it'll be short and sweet. It's not even my idea. Somebody sent me the idea for this year, but it was way too late to do it this year.

Jlap, remind me to quote you on how you won't be fooled next year. I know you'll fall for it, along with everybody else.

Ozzy 4 terraforums 0

Maybe somebody can pull one on me next year.

Oh thanks for the loyalty Jlap.

There's not going to be a next year. You got me really good. So good in fact, I feel completely betrayed. I did think this was a joke at first but you convinced me. I was loyal to you. I welcomed you at the other forum and was rooting for you. I feel like a fool dude. And Andrew, if you can trivialize my leaving like that, I guess I'm not really wanted here in the first place. My feelings are pretty hurt guys.

If anyone wants me, you know where to find me.

Happy April fools day. I hope you all had a good one :jester:

There is no reason to have hurt feelings. Even the mods didn't know what was going on. You've been here a long time and you a big part of terraforums, in my opinion.

Well, with 6,590 posts, he's a huge part.

Happy April fools day. I hope you all had a good one :jester:

I said this and STILL tricked the Oz man? I said right in my post it was a joke and said Happy AF day lmao. Next you'll say you knew I was joking and that was how you got back to me, right? lmao

I sent out a couple of fake Pm's, too. Just for fun. I figured while I was at it....

I win this year. Deny it if you want, I win :) I said HAPPY AF DAY! and put a smiley and STILL got you. rotfl :)

Well, with 6,590 posts, he's a huge part.

QUALITY over QUANTITY :-D

I don't know where it is you're going.. Anywhere but here is fine with me. :poke: hehehe

(I feel like I need a "happy fools day" in my signature so i dont' have to say it in every post LOL!! :-)) K, I'm done now. :) ) hope everyone has a good one.

Oh snap. I'm not sure if I got Andrew or not. I never know if he's serious sometimes :-O . Or it could be a :-( , I'm not sure. :)

Well I got ozzy for sure without trying :)

Well, quality over quantity is always right here. This isn't a "who has most posts" kinda site. I've thought a few times of just removing post counts to remove the "urge" to post for no reason. But that was in way a jab saying your posts suck. We could talk about that though if you'd like :D ? hehe

You definatly got ozzy... he thought you were mad and leaving haha! If yo do go, take ozzy would ya? ??? :)-P )

I don't think my posts suck...

Cut it in half if you'd like. If I gotta prove that I'm not going for post count. And NO I won't get pissed once you do do it :-D

Ozzy 4 terraforums 0

Maybe somebody can pull one on me next year.

I believe it should be Ozzy 3 terraforums 1. I called it :p.

BTW Finch you owe me $5.

Back