What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy April Fool’s Day everyone!

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date

joossa

Aklys
Since the “other topic" has not been resolved yet (it’s a little past midnight here in CA), I figure it's okay to start a Happy April Fool’s topic. I had this mini-comic ready since February for you guys… Hopefully it will lighten up the mood around here. Enjoy… :)

AF1.jpg

AF2.jpg

AF3.jpg

AF4.jpg

The cruelty. But notice how Californians blame everything on immigrants?

Your VFT looks hilarious.

Your nep looks like a pokemon.

haha that's a cute evil nep!!:-))

OH I LOVE IT!!! That's great! Thanks for that ;) Hey, can you draw sugar gliders too??

Now that is cute! I love the sundew, looks oblivious!

Yeah I like your sundew!

i wish i can convert CPs into Anime characters :-(

now THAT was funny, and Bruce aded a bonus punchline, fine work Joosa, thanks for posting it :D

Wow, I like that. I like it better than my little joke.

That wasn't little, it was an endless plan with somemany steps you really have love april fool's day enough to waste a year of setting up to make a joke that really only lasted 2-3 days.

I LOVE it! That is hilarious! Your plants are very expressive. I like the nep over in the background laughing at his joke.

Your effort was well worth it. We never get CP cartoons.

Thanks! lol

Wow, I like that. I like it better than my little joke.

little? i tried to keep up but my short attention span prevents me from reading 18 ga-zillion pages of anything (let alone crap)

cute drawings!

i wish i can convert CPs into Anime characters :-(

Dragon ball CP... the story of a young carnivorous plant enthusiast who must collect over 600 CP's in order to summon the Red Dragon, a powerfull Venus fly trap who grants 3 wishes to those who's horticulture skills are worthy. But the journey will not be easy. Our young hero must train hard and become a level 5 super sarracenia before he is worthy. But our hero isn't alone. Other evil Super Sarracenia want to summon the red dragon as well...like the evil prince Fusca, and Pinguiculo...lol, I'm out of ideas

For anybody that's ever watched that show, that's the funniest thing you'll hear all day, guarantee it.

That's really fun! I love the cute little sundew! Thanks for taking the time to both draw and post that! lol.

xvart.

Cool comic! :D

I wish my CPs could talk. D:

Hey everyone. Glad that you liked the comic. Yes, the Nep was influenced by the pokemon. I was deciding on whether to choose vines or leafs for hands for the Nep and the leafs looked better, so it turned out looking like the pokemon. :)

The three temperates are from my previous “Happy Holiday’s 2006” topic card remember? Seems like you guys enjoyed it, so look out for more on special occasions and on holidays.

@Niki- I don’t know if I can draw Sugar Gliders, but I can try. ???

Back