What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your toilet can now give as good as it gets...

Finch

Whats it to ya?
Hey guys have you seen the brand-new service provided by google called TiSP, providing online acess through your toilet!

Google TiSP (BETA) is a fully functional, end-to-end system that provides in-home wireless access by connecting your commode-based TiSP wireless router to one of thousands of TiSP Access Nodes via fiber-optic cable strung through your local municipal sewage lines.
tisp_diagram.gif

* Actual speeds will vary, depending on network traffic and sewer line conditions. Users with low-flow toilets may simultaneously experience a saving-the-environment glow and slower-data-speed blues.
Why should I switch to Google TiSP?

It's fast. In our testing, TiSP delivers a 10x higher flow rate than basic DSL.

It's FREE. No more paying hundreds of dollars a year for Internet service that doesn't even necessarily extend to your bathroom!

It's good for you. Your FREE TiSP service includes a Google Toolbar-based analysis of your dietary habits and genetic predispositions, along with recommendations for healthier living.

How can Google offer this service for free?
We believe that all users deserve free, fast and sanitary online access. To offset the cost of providing the TiSP service, we use information gathered by discreet DNA sequencing of your personal bodily output to display online ads that are contextually relevant to your culinary preferences, current health status and likelihood of developing particular medical conditions going forward. Google also offers premium levels of service for a monthly fee (see below).
Note: We take your privacy very seriously. So we treat all TiSP users' waste-related personal information with tremendous discretion, in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

How to install: http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
FAQ : http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html

Its a pretty funny read guys, i reccomend looking at the links, its hilarious.

Of course its not real....

There's a scary side to this. There are probably people who will try to get this service :0o: :-))

Aww damn! And I JUST installed cable.. man... always with this bad timing!

The installation directions are hilarious. Highly recommended reading.

xvart.

Wow, I gotta tell my dad about this. He's missing out, never getting internet in all those long hours on the john.

ha ha a wire that runs out of your toilet haha why not the bathtub or sink yeah sink would be better

That reminds me of a story about **** Vermeil, the former head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. He was being interviewed and he was explaining that he was so intense that he was burned out and needed to step down from coaching. He said that even ate meals while sitting on the toilet. When asked why, he said that it was more efficient. ewwwww!

I wanted to bump this very funny thread...

Show me the dotted line to sign up!

At least we won't be paying out of our *** for comcast :)

Back