What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm really proud of myself. I beat nicotine!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
Thanks! I also beat my rampant gambling addiction and prostitution habit. Ok, I'm kidding about that. Or am I? Seriously just kidding lol.

Good for you Niki! 4 years is great.

Chrono, when I was little my dad gave me a cigar so I'd stop begging. I inhaled as hard and as fast as I could, turned green and threw up lmao. I must have been about 5.

Thanks! I also beat my rampant gambling addiction and prostitution habit. Ok, I'm kidding about that. Or am I? Seriously just kidding lol.

Good for you! 4 years is great.

LMAO! Prostitution habit, that's great :-)) Thanks ;)

LMAO, I've got a funny poem I'm gonna have to PM you. Not appropriate for public lmao

hmm, it seems like many successful quitters did it cold turkey..wonder why that is? big congrats, Clint!!

Well think of it like this. You don't just have a little crack. You either stop or you don't.

"Next time you want to smoke crack, just have a smaller portion" Yeah... doesn't work that was lol.

LMAO, I've got a funny poem I'm gonna have to PM you. Not appropriate for public lmao

Very nice. I sent you one back that isn't really related, but still funny in a dirty little way. lol.

xvart.

Congratulations!! That is quite the accomplishment. :D

For anyone who doesn't smoke...DON'T START! Its so hard to quit.

Well yesterday I found a cigarette in my bathroom (I used to smoke in the bathroom a lot) and I considered smoking it.. but I FLUSHED IT! I'm so happy about what I did. I consider myself a non-smoker now :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I quit 7 years ago and I KNOW how HARD it is to quit. It took me 5 tries but I did it. GOOD FOR YOU! That is a HUGE accomplishment folks, trust me.

Way to go!

Tom

Back