What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather WTF

My friend lives in Wisconsin and he also hates it. :p

Oh and for the record.. I didn't say anything about Global Warming.

Nice temp. chart, now show me the calibration tolerance of the meters used to record the data. I can make the thing look flat !

Kinda like all the plants I took outside last week. I figure it's a good experiment with the walmart vft's to see if they like the cold frame.

Where I'm at it can also be 85 one day then 9 the next and snowing. But I saw on the news that Hawaii is crying because it was 28 there the other day. It's not that I hate living here, I love the cold and hate the heat. I just want a place where I could grow all my neps outside year round, maybe VFT too, and not so many mood swings from mother nature.

Yes I'm with you in that.. I dislike heat. But the summer rocks, because you can fall in water without the fear of hypothermia. :D

Also, plants reign supreme in the summer..... including weeds.. oh and insects. >_> If there's anything that I hate about the summer is that the insects drive me insane, specifically flies.

Speaking of temp though.. it seems to be slowly warming up, this looks to be the last night that it will drop below freezing so I will probably take them out ... well I'll do it right now.

Back