What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Free Income Sample

mabudon

Metal King
I always get that banner on the main page and for some reason I always laugh, I imagine asking for a sample of a huge, free income- I'm sure it's explained in the linked page, but the way it reads makes NO sense to me- do you in fact GET a HUGE income sample, fo FREE?? Is it in US or Canadian dollars??

Anyone else try a HUGE income sample for free and like it?? I'd think it's kind of a no-brainer. Can you request a small income sample?? What IS an income sample even??

Sorry, this is silly but I HAD to post about it

I don't see that one. I see pest control ads. Maybe people at a Monsanto pesticide forum see ads for CP dealers.

I dont see any of them.. Admuncher has to be the greatest program ever invented :D

I turned off my adblocker cuz it helps Andy pay for the forums.

The one that is showing up for me is for green tea, lol.

if anyone wishes to sample my income, just made a deposit into my paypal account and we'll get you started right away! it is a moderate free income sample, and i'm offering a 1- month trial for the mere sum of $10000 USD.

simple, really. i'll trade you my few thousand dollars for your ten thousand dollars!

just pm me for details!

chrono, thanks :) VFT guy, what kinda friend are you?!!! :p
lol i see the tea one too... not the sample one. I see a hammock one on the bottom mostly. Supposedly they crawl the site once a month and give "relevant" ads haha

I see the ad now and the pest control ads are gone. I wonder what will happen if I write:
termites
roaches
ants
oh my

The hammock one is the one that I remember the most often being on top when I visit. Maybe it is the only one that I actually notice, though.

One of these days I'm going to buy a hammock through that link!

xvart.

I have an extension for Firefox that blocks all unwanted ads, scripts, etc. Couldn't even tell ya what any of them are.

My favorite was "marijuana ringtones" when there was a discussion about weed going on. :-))

I wonder what that would be?? Puff the Magic Dragon? Doobie Brothers? One Toke over the Line?

Right now, it's legal searches in Ontario :0o:

I never knew Puff the Magic Dragon was about pot but I guess it makes sense. I thought the dragon was just named puff.

Puff n' stuff. Get it? That show was crazy. A giant tomato lizard sheriff with a witch and a magical "flute" and a little British kid.

Legal searches in Ontario?!?!? Uh-oh, I didn't even know they were on to me :D

I've seen some really odd ones, but never 'huge free income sample.' As a college student, I'd like to sample some income myself. Lately the ads have seemed to be more in order than usual... although I do remember seeing one for lawyers in the midwest a little while ago, and that left me scratching my head.
Speaking of Puff 'n Stuff, has anyone ever seen the Puff 'n Stuff spoof on Mr. Show?
~Joe

I wish I could request the crawler to run the forum more often. but once a month just takes too long to get it all related. :-\ You guys need to remember the ads are all new with the new forum. So it's like starting from fresh.

I'm still wondering how many folks are clicking on this thread to see how something that seems to be OBVIOUS spam got 2 pages long LOL

I really didn't mean it that way, but it is kinda funny, I bet half the folks who've viewed it were just seeing if I'd turned into a spambot -

And Joe/Seedjar- I have sampled similar incomes enough, and I DO sympathize- perhaps you could check out a sample of, I dunno, CEO of Disney ??

:D

Right now I'm looking at the banner ads on top of this page.
1: Legal Marijuana
Get Help For HIV/AIDS Weight Loss and Chemo Related Nausea & Vomiting
2: Marijuana
Should we Legalize Marijuana? Vote Now & Get a Free Razr Phone
3: Pot Smokers Ringtones
Download Ringtones to Your Phone. Download Now!
4: Cannabis
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
#4 is an ebay ad. Can you really buy pot on ebay?

LMAO one of the text-only links in the "google toolbar" thingy on my browser offers "picture of marijuana" now :D

Wow- I still don't see all those marijuana ads.. I see one every now and again, but that is just a google search and leads you to a google page searching for pot... google told me that my site was about plants and "carnivorous" which is close to "cannabis" and that's why they show up. No way to stop it since they don't support a word suppression tool.

Here is the link someone sent me in a PM about the free income sample

It looks like it's for a free sample of some juice LOL nothing to do with making money.

HAHAHAHA so now the banner ad is for "Sam's carribean marketplace- EVERYTHING Jamaican"

I figured Carnivorous and "cannabis" were close enough- but having PAK post about "marijuana ringtones" seems to have been the kicker.

It IS interesting to see how the ads break down regionally tho.

And JUICE?!?!? What a buuuuurn!!! Glad I never clicked on it :D

Back