What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fancy dress

• Thread starter ne3p
  • Start date

ne3p

i think i planted them a little too close together
i just remembered when my biology teacher told us that he went to a fancy dress party as a cholroplast. people kept having to ask him what he was.:-D

Towards the end of the party he should have ripped part his suit and yelled, "Help! Someone call 911, my thylakoids are falling out!" :-))

...WOW.. if that isn't nerd humor then I don't know what is. XD

almost as good as the joke:

there are 10 types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't

almost as good as the joke:

there are 10 types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't

damn i understood that one............im going to stand in the corner now :grin:

It didn't bother me as much because I had to think about it for a couple seconds before I got it. :p

That one reminds me of a good ole quote I once read...

kow`: "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
SpaceRain: That's only 2 types of people, kow.
SpaceRain: STUPID

HAHAH i understand it now! I had to think what binary was, Im telling my Old Bio teacher that Chloroplast story.

...WOW.. if that isn't nerd humor then I don't know what is.

lolol

I liked it.

"If you were DNA helicase I would let you unzip my genes" has to be one of the best nerd pickup lines. Along with "I wish I was your derative so I could lie tangent to your curves". Have to love the nerd pickup lines. LOL

I'm not even going to try to wrap my mind around that tangent one. xD

It appears that I'm not as nerdy as most people think. :D

another nerd joke:

what is the integral of one over cabin? : houseboat.

Why houseboat?

the integral of one over log cabin is log cabin plus c (pronounce it 'sea')

hehehe this reminds me of some of the conversation at the last Chemistry vs. Biology softball game at my school....

Bio team captain: "Come on guys! Chemistry is beating us!!"
Teammate 1: "No.... be serious!!"
Teammate 2: "Nah, I prefer C. elegans myself..."

why did e^x stand on his own at a party?

becasue he didn't integrate well

I love it! How did I miss this thread?! There is something endearing about "nerds." At least that's what my wife says!

xvart.

I love it! How did I miss this thread?! There is something endearing about "nerds." At least that's what my wife says!

you should have seen my best friend's birthday party. we all turned up, and were sat down around a table covered in snack food. we then made as many letters of the classical greek alphabet (upper and lower case) as we could, out of the carrot sticks and cucumber. then we played risk, and listened to classical music. it was so surreal it was hilarious

wow. i am scared.

it is saturday evening, and i have discovered the nerdiest place ever. and i'm still here, posting a comment about it. *sigh*

it is saturday evening, and i have discovered the nerdiest place ever. and i'm still here, posting a comment about it. *sigh*
06-23-2007 04:42 PM

:-)) you should try living in my world. it's fun being a nerd

Back