What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Bunnies found

Don't you have anyone in your area that can foster like a vet?

An hours drive away, They are doing fine though. Here Are some feeding pictures

1a1cbd94.jpg

9c1978cb.jpg

cbcd60e2.jpg

ohmigod...if they aren't the CUTEST things! :D

I'm so glad to hear they are doing well. I feel sorry for the mamma who lost her babies though. :( I wonder if she will recognize them in the wild when they are older?

What's with all you guys' pets bringing back bunnies? That never happens here. All I get is some chewed up piece of wood or something like that.???

Holy cow that's a big wabbit! :-))

My dog doesn't bring me anything. He takes it away. When he was a puppy, any object not nailed down eventually ended up in the yard and usually not in very good condition. :-/

Awww cute pics! My neighbors rabbit got into our yard one day, I had a husky/wolf cross at the time..... she got out......no more bunny :( The kid came over and asked if we had seen his rabbit....uhhhhhh......we later talked to his dad and told him what happened, my mom was crying and the kids dad was laughing his butt off! Weird guy. Anyway, we bought the kid another rabbit the next day.

my husky killed my first dwarf hammy. i woke up one day because my mom was screaming "morgan is killing larry!"

of course, i woke up and saw larry in morgan's mouth. she wasnt trying to eat him or anything. i didnt see any puncture wounds on him plus, he wasnt bleeding. i think morgan was just curious and she wanted to play with larry.

so i pick larry up. he was still breathing. he was laying on his back with his eyes closed. i started calling vets to see if i could fix larry. unfortunately, all i got was an offer to put larry to sleep for 20 dollars. i eventually accepted the fact that larry was gonna die so i sang to him as he was dieing.

after he died, i buried him with his favorite toys and his pillow.

My bunny always escape and went to a neighbors yard and looked up at his crush, a brown girl bunny!

Back