What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what Joossa drew for me! *Pics*

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Here is a sugar glider that joossa drew for me! I think it's awesome!

Niki-2.jpg

And here it is after I colored him in :-D

drawing001-1.jpg

*staring at signature* wow it is awesome... uh, the sugarglider that is...lol :D

Its pink nose is so cute :-D

An anime sugarglider would also be cute because it would have gigantic eyes.

I can only draw anime faces...that's about it. Whenever I draw bodies they just look "lumpy" lol

Lol, they already have creepy gigantic eyes. How much bigger do you want 'em? Lol :0o:

lol, very big

speaking of big eyes, check out my new avatar. I drew the alien myself. (In paint, lol)

I've been working on this POS for like an hour lmao. This is my first computer drawing. I even remembered to include the white-tipped tail.

untitled-1.jpg

It's stoner glider. He's looking to the left because he's so paranoid.

I think Joosa is clearly the superior artist lol.

I usualy look right... and wipe my mouth allot

I mean... uhhhh uhhhhh awesome!

LOL, OMG its eyes are bloodshot...and it's anime. JLAP You're awesome.:-))

Yes. That's true anime right there. The Japanese could learn a thing or two from that picture.

i look at it again and i think of a squirrel ripping its tendons out of its legs...

Wow Clint… your picture… just wow.

Good job at coloring Niki! I don’t do color, just pencil and pen. Your avatar looks much clearer; the scanner made the entire drawing seem lighter.

This one sucks too.
Joosa is still better :)

Pre-formed circle tool is very handy if you can't tell.

untitled-2.jpg

OMG Clint that's great! Now is your second pic a glider or a mouse? And yes I see the white tip tail :-D Glad you like the way I colored it Joel ;) I did it so it would show up better on my AV, now I've got the print out hanging on my wall :)

It's a glider lol. that double-line thing is supposed to be the floppy membrane.

The first pic looks like he's exposing himself.

Look at my amazing drawing.

Ausca%20the%20Sugar%20Glider%20front.jpg

-Ben

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

Man I wish I still had Fireworks! I would pwn all of you..

Gliders ROXORS th3 Big one111!

Back