What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzy..........i got a test for yah!

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By
giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be
honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around
you, caused by a hurricane, with severe flooding. This is a flood of
biblical proportions. You are a photo journalist working for a major
newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The
situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and
people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature
is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life,
trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer.. .Somehow
the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take
her under. . . forever. You have two options--you can save the life of
Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning
photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?

Well that's a tough one... I mean, If I saved her America might be in hell for the next four years....on the other hand, I'd never forgive myself if I let somebody drown...damn Rattler why couldn't the drowning person be Al Sharpton, then it'd be way easier. lol, am I taking this too seriously?

Like I said, I'd go with the color.

color!

I wouldn't vote for her, but I'd set the camera down and haul her out. That's what I was raised to do. I'd even haul out Bush if he were there. We know he wouldn't be anywhere near danger but, if he were, I'd help him out. I don't vote for him either.

Please people... read the thread title. It's a test for OZZY!

We know, but he isn't around and we crave immediate gratification.

I wouldn't chose a setting but start kicking her until she falls off. Changing my vote!

Of course I'd haul her giant behind out. And it IS quite large.

But honestly would I let bush die.... man I'd be tempted but I'd save him too. And for free.

Hilldogg is a cold, calculating woman, but she'd still make a great president and that's why in '08, for my first vote ever, I'm going to be proud to vote for the first female President.

Who'd vote for me? Come on you know I'd make a good president. Well, a fun president at the very least.

I always knew I'd have a hand in Armageddon.

I'd even haul out Bush if he were there. We know he wouldn't be anywhere near danger but, if he were, I'd help him out.

Yeah, he'd probably be on vacation somewhere relaxing.

xvart.

right, some of us here were raised to respect human life no matter who's party they belong to!

Bush doesn't really have a "life". He's really an experiment to see if oil and 500 dollar bills can be used in place of blood and brain tissue. He's really just an autonomous oxygen-waster built by the evil Republocorp (TM). The real irony is that while the republocorp's bag of crap is against evolution, his face is actually consisting of 78% chimp cells.

Ann Coulter is bizzarro Celine Dion (come on... have you SEEN her?!)

That's an easy answer. I would have to get this in full color. I can always edit the pic later to see if it'll be more dramatic in B & W.

Now the Bush question. If I saw Bush floating by just as he was losing consciences, I would risk my own life, jump in the water, pull his head above the water. I would revive him because I would want him to be conscience when I put my foot up his @@@. Then I'd let him go so he could drown not once but twice. That's still way better than he deserves.

I would find Kennedy's brain (which the government lost) and put it in Bush's head (which has no brain), then we'd have a great president again.

A drug using horndog? Have you so soon forgotten about Clinton?

Ann Coulter is nuts! But i feel sorry for her because of the creepy person who sends her flowers every day. They would creep anyone out if you dont know who its from.

right, some of us here were raised to respect human life no matter who's party they belong to!

im with you there but this is Hilary, so since the human element has been taken out...................color or B&W? :grin:

if she dies how am i supposed to vote for her in the next election?

Back