What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did happen??

What's the issue with Cook's website? I just checked it out. Seems fine. Why was the thread moved? And where did it go? Is this a forum rule or something?

Our owner is about to open up his own nursery so it's best not to advertise other nurseries. Posting here about other nurseries is like sending a Fedex package to the UPS headquarters.

Thats a strange/random analogy.

Posting here about other nurseries is like sending a Fedex package to the UPS headquarters.

Or wearing Old Navy clothes while working at American Eagle.

xvart.

Or like saying "go buy plants here" when our forum owner, who generously supports this forum with his time and money, is getting ready to open a business which will be a source of support for this exceptional community.

Always helps to read the forum rules. :)

Or drinking Coke at the Pepsi factory.

I never sent anyone to go and buy plants anywhere. That being said...who is the forum owner? And when is he opening his business?

--------------------------

Mentioning other plant nurseries opens the door to directing business to other nurseries. The forum owner is Andrew Beauchamp (Adnedarn) and he will be opening his business soon. :) -PAK

lol Yeah! Like dat! :D

Or like going to Chick Filet and asking for a bucket of Extra Crispy Chicken with mashed potatoes, cole slaw and a biscuit.

lol Yeah! Like dat! :D

Or like going to Chick Filet and asking for a bucket of Extra Crispy Chicken with mashed potatoes, cole slaw and a biscuit.

lol! those are good ones too. Especially the coke at pepsi. That is sure to make some ppl's heads go off at pepsi :p :-))

Yeah...you know....its like saying Jeez Louise to a Holy Cow. :-P-:

It seems every so often these things come up. Even before I was owner and just a moderator, donating my time. This is not a new rule. Ever since I can remember this forum has been a trade only forum, and the only 'cp supplier' being discussed here is the one that supports it. I realize some people think that www.petflytrap.com is still the owner of this forum, even though it's been announced they are not :p And I have not officially announced my store yet. I was going to be open last week but as I said in another topic, my daughter killed my computer. So, it should be soon.... I am just starting with basic stuff to get into the swing of it, but more selection will come.
Andrew

Lookin forward to checkin it out!

Yeah Andrew...I look forward to seeing what you have. Good luck with the new endeavor.

Or like saying "go buy plants here" when our forum owner, who generously supports this forum with his time and money, is getting ready to open a business which will be a source of support for this exceptional community.

Hmmm.... I don't get it. PAK, you might have to explain the relevancy of this analogy to me... lol.

xvart.

xvart.... :slap: lol

Or putting a CHEVY in a FORD.... although that would increase its value, dependablity, speed.... see bro every once in awhile I can chime in..... although in never seems to be about plants ???

Back