What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frog eggs *pics*

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I just took some frog eggs out of my pond and I wanted to see if you guys knew what kind they were. I know what kind of frog they came from, I just wanted to see if someone else could figure it out. I'm in Central FL, here are the pics.

eggs001.jpg

eggs003.jpg

They are not fuzzy and gaily colored, so they are not Rana muppetus eggs.

Uhhhh... I'm gonna have to google that one :p

HEY! There's no such thing! Kermit the frog shows up!

:-))

Don't laugh your butt of at me :( :p

Oh boy, that's pretty funny! Sorry Nikki, I cannot help with the identifying of your eggs.

xvart.

Yeah it was funny. But I don't need to identify the eggs, I KNOW what they are, I was just wondering if anyone else could tell me just by looking at the pics and by my location.

Leopard frog?

I'm still laughin at the Kermit thing. hahahahahahaha....

LOL you are sooo gullable trapper, ahh that brightened up my day.

lets see....spring peeper? bullfrog? tree frog?
Alex

You gotta pick ONE Alex :p

Its eggs. There are no hard,species distinguishing features on them at this stage. Any guess would be pretty much a shot in the dark.

However it is a great view so now I can understand what the textbook was saying about animal and vegetal poles! That’s a great view of them. Thanks!

the peeper!!

No, guess again :p

bull frog!

We got a weiner!!!! Yup yup, good job Alex. Now everyone can stop laughing at my earlier "mistake" :blush:

We got a weiner!!!! Yup yup, good job Alex. Now everyone can stop laughing at my earlier "mistake" :blush:

Nikki, just so you know when I read the original post I didn't catch on until I read the ones aftewards... lol. So everyone would be laughing at me, too.... But they're not!

xvart.

Back