Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gun Control, my view..........long **** post

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's it. We must outlaw motor vehicles and fire. It's as simple as that.

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't be silly clint, we should outlaw food and gravity.
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by Rattler. as far as background checks, i was under the impression they were fairly inclusive
    The backround check required by the State of Florida is very inclusive but it is subject to the same flaws that allowed the VT killer to purchase his firearms. He was a danger to himself and others, as determined by numerous people, including a LEO. This should have been reported to the Federal data base and he would not have been able to purchase the weapons.
    As far as showing profiency, after my friend already had her permit, I had to instruct her on the safe handling of her 1911 frame .45. As you know, proper procedures in loading, shooting and clearing a semi auto are rather complicated and should be more thoroughly addressed before a permit is issued.
    Our 10/20/life and CCW laws have definitely made life a little more miserable for criminals in Florida.
    There is a large billboard along I-80 on the outskirts of Reno, NV reminding "tourists" that NV is a 10/20/life state. I wish we would do that on I-95 down here.
    For those of you who are not familiar with this law...if you use a firearm in the commission of a felony automatic 10 years in jail. Discharge the weapon automatic 20 years. Kill or injure someone Life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i doubt anything short of going to a nanny state is going to prevent instances such as the VT shooter, you can thank the ACLU for that
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well ive seen enough cases that i believe its not a right to defend yourself in the UK. ive seen enough cases that there is a distinct possibility for you going to jail for protecting your own family and property in the UK, much more so than here
    Yeh, but since what you believed about A-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a turned out to be incorrect, id like a opinion from someone living in the UK as well.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Yeh, but since what you believed about A-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a turned out to be incorrect, id like a opinion from someone living in the UK as well.
    he said he "felt" safe...................what does that mean? i "feel" safe walking through the town that had the highest murder rate per capita in the US some years ago, its 20 miles down the road from me. other ppl who do not live on the indian reservation that live just 30 or so miles off of it dont "feel" the same. i know a few, and laugh at them all the time, that refuse to unlock their doors or get out of the vehicle while on the reservation.................just cause you "feel" something doesnt make it right. i feel safe walking through the worst part of town here just like i did when i was a kid. others who even live in this town dont.............btw i also do all this walking un armed and im 100% white and look it............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was refering to the banned pistol comment
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234