What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rosie is leaving the view

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Rosie is leaving the view! They wanted to renew her contract for three years, she wanted 1 year (or that's what she ways). Barbara said she had nothing to do with it and Rosie is staying until... like June then she'll cohost sometimes but not every day.

Home schooling certainly helps students keep current with the most important world events.

Lmao, it's a big deal!

I think they canned her and she's just saying that. They also gave Star the chance to say what she wanted be she made a scene instead.

Encourages analytical thinking and reasoning too.

No, that's just a symptom of watching a bunch of old women sit around and gossip :)

It's about time. She dominated the show too much.

For the record, I don't watch the view, but when my wife is at home and I happen to be coming and going from my apartment to my office I catch quite a bit somedays.

xvart.

How can her huge melon head ever be out of view?

It isn't nice to criticize someone who has a huge melon head. So says the person with a large pumpkin head. I have to be so careful around Halloween.

Maybe Rosie will show up on "The Apprentice".

Maybe Rosie will show up on "The Apprentice".

LMAO! Good one!

I think Rosie has totally gone overboard and has lost it! She says some pretty ignorant things, in my opinion. I agree that she was dominating the show too much, she ALWAYS spoke over people, especially Barbara Walters.

I don't think she was fired. She brought the ratings on the The View waaaaay up and critics said she made the show more current, albiet controversial. Like any comedian, Rosie can carry things a bit too far for a laugh and she also speaks her mind which some people don't like. But when it comes to ratings (which equals money), I don't think the network would boot a cash cow (so to speak). I think she's just too busy (she's got 4 kids), can get better offers and found The View a bit conservative for her. Its speculation she will have her own TV show by next year.

Now they have to find a replacement for her. Anybody got any recommendations?
I think Ann Coulter would work well.

Now they have to find a replacement for her. Anybody got any recommendations?

How about Clint? Or Ozzy? Both good candidates!

xvart.

I wouldn't be able to look Barbara in the face without imitating the way she talks.

"I'm Bwabwa Waltahs, and welcome to the wew! Today we have a very spwecial new co-host, Cwintwon Pwasahns!"

*on comercal break*

"WAWA! Where's my waddam wawa!!!!"

Back