What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to visit CP sites in North and South Carolina

Mods, I'm not sure where to post this, so if it's in the wrong location would you please move to the appropriate location.

Being that I'm still new to the CP world, I would like to visit a few CP sites around the area, could you all recommend some that I could take the family and spend the day? I would like to stay in South Carolina as much as possible but would be more than willing to plan a weekend in North Carolina also.

Thanks,

Chris

Have GPS will travel

If Ozzy offers to take you into NC's Green Swamp for a day, be sure to bring a few weeks' supplies.

I moved this to where it should be in the general discussions.

Hey no need to post a request on here to see cp's in the Carolina's, all you got to do is ask me.

I'll be more than glad to show you around the Brunswick county NC/Horry county SC area.

On my last tour here are the list of Species of cp's that we found.

S.flava
S.purpurea
S.rubra
S.minor
S.leucophylla

D.intermedia
D.capillaris
D.brevifolia
D.filiformis

D.muscipula

P.caerula

U.gibba
U.inflata
U.subulata
U.purpurea
U.striata

I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

I should open up a touring business Ozzy's Carnivorous Plant Tour.

$10 a tour

:usa2:

Hey Bruce, I haven't killed nobody yet. By the way has anybody heard from Barry since I gave him a tour? Uh oh..
???

Deal, You pay $10 for gas money and you pay for our bail and we will get into some fun trouble.

Are people allowed to bail themselves out if they have the money on them when they are arrested?

Everytime I've been to jail, I was never given the option to bail myself out. They take everything from you in jail, including your credit cards and money.

Wow you've been to jail? Neat. Well I guess that's not good but you know. It's interesting.

Jlap, the stories I could tell you. LOL You would be so shocked.

Back