What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to Trapper7!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy birthday, Nico.... I mean Niki!

Yay! Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

xvart.

Thanks JimScottScoot ;) But you still spelled my name wrong :p One K :p Thanks xvart :D

Happy BDAY!

I use the "edit" tab a lot!:-D

Happy BDay, Niki!

Happy Birthday. :eek: 26! Aren't we getting a little too old?
:) Just kidding. Enjoy your day! :banana2:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day.

For your birthday, will you give me a sugar glider? ???

If so, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

If not, typical, selfish you!! tee hee

Happy bday Niki. I knew there was a reason I'm sick today.

Too old for WHAT joossa ;) Andrew, no :p I'm not having the best B-day :( Jeff and I went shopping and our car finally went kaput :( We were stranded for a bit, had to get a taxi home, now the car is stuck in a parking lot at a bank. We'll have to go back down there to let the tow truck guy into the car before they haul it off. Now Jeff can't go to work and we don't have money to fix the car.....ooohhhhh what a day! Happy Birthday to me!

That sucks! I'm glad I spend 4 years of my life as an autotech (and love to do it) it's saved me lots of money over the years (fixing my own stuff) and has cost me alot of money over the years too (upgrading "unnessasary" stuff :p) Good luck with all that. And remember you do have jeff. So it's not too bad. :)

Happy Birtrhday :)

Back