What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.flytrapshop.com now open :)

Well done, Andrew. Congratulations, I'm sure your business will prosper.

As for Quickbooks, can't you create sub-items with different descriptions and prices? That's what I do - each of my clients has a negotiated rate - usually two tiered for on-site and off-site work (lower as an incentive for them to allow me to work at home).

Or is it a problem with the store software not working with this structure?

lol joossa- didn't I send you a PM offering you the chance to help test? I thought I did. If not, sorry, I meant to... But there are still some test discounts available before they hit the limit :p

not a number- Between the store and QB they both do things the other doesn't like. Sub items is one the store doesn't like... :-\

Nah, I didn’t get a PM from you, no problem though. I like the layout. Looking forward to see the store grow and expand.
“I would like the 2nd plant to be” –I love this! :)

*Acceptance, April 30, 2007, 12:45 pm, TUCSON, AZ 85705
*Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 30, 2007

I hope it comes soon. :) I've got plenty of plant stuff to catch up on and I'd like to wait until my plants arrive. Andy even waited until monday to ship, upon my request. Yay!

Congrats! cant wait to start ordering stuff.

I'm happy for you and hope your business does well!

Est- you got a email with tracking details? Or when you check the status of your order in the store?

Thanks everyone for the good wishes :)

Andy even waited until monday to ship, upon my request. Yay!

lol. What service! How convienent! Did you ask because of weather? Or just to see how on top of things Andrew is? lol.

xvart.

Congrats!! I'm sure you'll have great success with the biz so ya shouldn't worry much. Just ride the bull!

I propose a party!

Lol.

Good luck with the story Andy!

lol. What service! How convienent! Did you ask because of weather? Or just to see how on top of things Andrew is? lol.

Two reasons: I ordered close to the weekend so I didn't want the plants potentially coming too late and sitting in a box over sunday, and also I was out of town for school on the weekend, so even if it had arrived, I wouldn't have been around. And I suppose it's a good test to see if Andrew is on top of it

CRIKEY! My brother just walked in and apparently my plants have arrived. Play time!

We expect pics of course.

Hey Andrew, on the about us page terraforums.com is in red but is not a hyperlink.

:boogie: Awesome! I know where I'm getting my VFT's for my bog garden!

I never know when you're kidding and when you're not :0o:

made any sales yet?

Yes, I had made a few before the store was announced open here. Above a few posts one person admits to getting his today even :p

User was banned for this post. You were politely warned....

Man I missed it.

It pisses me off that someone who would use these forums would cause trouble in this thread of all threads. It's like a slap in the face.

Back