What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

guess its spring here now.................

...............or maybe summer??? massive thunderheads building to the west and headed this way.........winds damn cold after it being over 80 all day, could be hail? summers here and my tulips havent bloomed yet :-O

Dang, we havn't hit the 80's yet...I think we got like 75 a few weeks back...

I've been having spring showers for a month and a half now... Maybe more. No sun, just clouds...

xvart.

We got up to 79 in early April, then got freezing nights again (while I was on vacation), and now it's not going to drop below 45 (hopefully).

I think our top this year was 93 :)

So thunderstorms, damn cold winds and hail signal that spring or summer has arrived? Makes me wonder why people travel all the way to Hawaii when they could vacation in Wolf Point instead. I think people come here for all the stop signs and traffic lights and people who ignore both.

Warmest April on record here :-)) Most places haven't seen any rain since March.

We're possibly expecting our first 100 next week. Just about right one queue :)

cold winds and hail go hand in hand................didnt hail here but close by got 1" hailstones.......most of the storm missed us, we just got some decent rain out of it..........

it gets over 100 here quite often in July and August and -40F BEFORE windchill in the winter is common................i have no problems growing all kinds of stuff......northeast Montana(and northwest North Dakota) has about the roughest climate in the lower 48 as we swing from one extream to the other every 6 months

Back