What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Year Anniversary

Today is my 5 Year anniversary as a member here at TerraForums. I have really enjoyed my time spent here, and all the wonderful people I have had the chance to meet. I will hopefully have another great 5 years to come.

Talk to you all later,
-Jeremiah-

Hey cool! Glad you're here.

A gluttonous Drosophyllum

Lol thanks,

PS. Before someone asks why it says “Jeremiah Harris… Join Date: Feb 2004” I changed my name from Jeremiah to Jeremiah Harris on that date.

Edit: The all knowing Admin just merged the 2 accounts, thanks again.

-Jeremiah-

Take note of this kids. Long-term exposure to CP's will give you CP tourettes and you'll spout out names of random plants.

^LOL. Congratulations Jeremiah.

WooHOO! Congratulations Jeremiah Harris!

Five years well spent, I'm sure. Stick around for another five!

xvart.

Yay!!!!! Good ol Jeremiah, we respect your time here! :)

Awesome!... five years, wow, that's like my time here times ten lol... I got a ways to go...

...hope we'll all still be here five years from now...

...I wonder if terraforums will exist 50 years from now... I wonder what it'd be like... I bet we'd have virtual reality internet by then like on Futurama... well when 2057 comes around the corner, I'll be waiting...

...don't mind me, I just like thinking about stuff like that lol...

-Gabe

Congratulations on the 5 years here at TF, Jeremiah.

It was a pleasure to meet you at the 2006 - ICPS convention in Frostburg, MD. Hopefully our paths will meet again down the road.
Just had a thought hit me, I will PM you. I'm pretty sure that sometime in 2008 I'll be in Colorado..........

I hope you have many more years here and continue to give your knowledge of the success that you have had growing your plants with others and as always posting your great photos.

cheers Jeremy. Yes, and looking forward to 5 more good years for you and your N. rajah :0o:

Congratulations! And thank YOU for enriching our forums. Your posts are helpful and photos are fantastic. :) Here's to another 5 years and many more. :woot:

Back