What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wife aint happy with me..................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Looks just like a scene from Discovery channel. I imagine it was a lot of fun. Did you step in any "cow pies"?
That plate of food looks real good, but but certainly not enough calories to sustain a hard working cowboy. I hope you went back for seconds...and thirds. :clap:

never been to a branding have yah? :grin: the wife almost wouldnt let me into the pickup for the ride home, stepping in them aint bad but every so often yah wind up sitting in one :grin: and ofcourse on the thirds..........i only get to have my aunts cooking a couple times a year......im not going to make my tongue suffer just cause my belly's full :grin:

Gemini girl, my message was intended to go into a little more depth, perhaps i was too blatant. The real message is rattler is free to post his "day of ranching" as far as I am concerned. So you just settle down over there and chill.

Thanks for being more tactful than some other people, I shall chill.

Crass? That's the nature of our plants.

Not the pic I alreday saw that pic I thought it was neat. I was refering to you trying to make a dig at me. Oh and BTW thats a mouse not a rat big difference my rats would eat mice if they could. My big male is aleast 1 lb.

Hey rattler what kind of snake is that it is cool looking? Oh and that food looks yum! And sorry to impose on your thread very interesting pics. :p

Not the pic I alreday saw that pic I thought it was neat. I was refering to you trying to make a dig at me. Oh and BTW thats a mouse not a rat big difference my rats would eat mice if they could. My big male is aleast 1 lb.

Lol, sorry I got a rat and a mouse confused.

its a bullsnake. mid sized one for here........ive caught several well over 6 foot

scary snake!

i wish i can visit a farm to run around w/ the baby animals and pet them

Do you fry those or are they better stewed?

grilled like fish.............makes it easier to pick out all the lil bones

Back