What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost photo

• Thread starter Alexis
  • Start date

Alexis

Some workmen are removing some boxes of paperwork from the cellar at work. It's a fairly old building which was a nursing home at one time, now converted into offices.

In the cellar, the guy was on his phone when he heard a groan behind him. He turned around and instinctively took a photo with his phone. The cellar's dimly lit, but he didn't seen anything. The photo below appeared on his phone:

ghost.jpg

He was really shaken apparently, and this is a tough workman. The door's locked at the moment so we're planning on getting the key from the cleaner and going on a bit of a ghost hunt tomorrow lunchtime! The cellar consists of a number of adjoining rooms, so they'll be plenty of places to explore :devil:

Run, The glowing dust will get YOU! I wonder what would cause that shape.

"I want to believe."

That's cool. :) I hope he finds something.

Wow! How exciting! You should suggest getting a Medium to go along to communicate with the ghost.

xvart.

Somebody should email krochetKat, she was into that kind of stuff.

so am i.

dont forget to bring a white candle, blessed water, a white chalk. so if you guys are "unwelcomed" to the house, you could either leave the house or draw a white circle, stand inside it, and then light the white candle. and dont forget to tell the spirits that you guys are coming in before you go inside the house.

Nice! That's pretty strange...you should catch it ^_^ .

If that don't work you can use my AK-47 and blast your way in.
211767756O372408483.jpg

I wonder if ghosts bleed white.

Last edited:
they bleed endo plasmic blood, which blesses you if you bathe your body with it. Duh! every one knows that...

It glows in a photo, it MUST be a ghost. Or paranormal. Or something to do with god and/ or satin.

My dog's eyes glow blood red in photos. She must be the spawn of satin! Smells the part.

I kid of course. Sort of. Neat photo, anyways. Mum has a photo of glowing clouds in alaska she took when she visited there, they are pretty.

Must've been a pretty good camera phone to take a pic like that.

Yeah, it must have been a modern phone. He bluetoothed it to his colleague who then bluetoothed it onto my Mac. I think it's 2mp or something.

Still waiting for the cleaner to get the key to the door...

Not sure how many mega pixels mine has but it's most certainly less than 2 if they take pictures THAT good. Cuz I know mine doesn't. :p

That's really neat, I hope you guys find something when you go back :)

Wow, I love this kind of stuff!

Something interesting abouth the picture: first, it appears to have two round eyes near the top. Second, it seems to be holding some kind of staff of sorts.

keep in mind that not all ghosts are "bad", but from the looks of the picture it seems quite ominous, with the hooded robe and staff... If that is a spirit you got there, you mind want to get rid of it because something just looks...not whole hearted about it.

Try to get some more photos if you can.

-Gabe

To me it looks like two small spirits surrounded by a giant white energy thing; in the middle bottom, the two brightest blotches look like people to me; a man on the left, a woman on the right. The shape on the right looks like a woman to me because it seems as if it has a skirt or dress. I can see their arms; it looks like they're dancing or something.

Lol anyways this is just how it looks to me.

-Ben

Interesting pic I think it looks neat.

Question: what is the logic behind the assuption that the du- um i mean "ghost' is holding a staff? the supposed spiritual nature of ghosts would prevent images of objects. unless the staff is assumed to be a undead spiritual sprite also. That would make PERFECT scence...

OR it could be a bright substance reflecting light into the camera.

Back