What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEYYYYYYYYYYY PAK!!!!!!!

rough stones

1234524365.jpg

cut stones
Untitled-254q3.jpg

on the packets, on the right hand side, second stone down is a 3 carat sapphire :grin:

right hand, top stone is an emerald........third down, the two rounds are sapphires.....the tear drop in the round jar, bottom left is a sapphire.............also in there are various topaz, garnets, tanzinite and other stuff

Oooooooooooooooooooooo! Niiiiiice!

Where did you get the cut stones?? I have a few cut stones. William is more interested in those than I am but I'd never turn one down. lol

I was looking at my sapphires just the other day. I love that pink one. :)

What is the one in the black box? A moonstone cab?

yep the cab is a moonstone......

as far as where i get them.....here there and everywhere..........as you know quality is king and while i have size with the sapphires i dont have quality.......the various cut stones are prolly worth a couple hundred is all. the topaz and amethyst are flawless but of course until you get your hands on large stones they arent worth much. ive picked them up on ebay and a few other online sources as well as a couple estate sales. not so much investment grade stones as just ones i wanted...........even if that 3 carat sapphire is way to dark to be worth anything for jewelry......ive got a 3 CARAT CUT SAPPHIRE! :grin: will take a close up of the tear drop sapphire later and see if i get a good pic....its bicolor and about worthless but looks cool :grin:

lol You sound like William (Tamlin). He has a ton of cut stones and some VERY large ones.

You can actually get some excellent deals on cut stones on eBay. I'm talking just a few dollars. Thai and Vietnamese sellers have good prices.

I can go outside and and find stones for free.

Yeah but they don't look like THOSE stones. :p

Anytime you can find rocks like that outside your house...I'm coming down!

Back