What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would just like to say that if Andrew was offering to sell him a Red Pirrahna that's sounds like he was being consulitory. You don't see those for sale and I'm sure there's others who have done more for this board that would jump at the chance for one of those...

Also, the scariest time in a buisiness is the first few months. Setting up shop and buying these boards is not only an investment, it's a great risk. I know Andrew will do well here (ya can't beat this kinda advertising) and I think we should give him as much support as we can to help him be successful.

Oh yeah, an I've heard it before for mentioning other vendors in discussions... made a mistake, now I'm more careful. It's ain't that difficult.....

Don't wanna follow the rules, don't play the game.

At the same time though, I don't like to see someone ganged up on and attacked.. although it kinda looked like homeboy was lookin to scrap.

Actually I OFFERED him a red piranah in the same PM that I told him I removed the vendor name and asking to buy it to trade it... So not only was it offered as a gift, but it was in the first pm I sent to him on that subject so there isn't even a way he could have already placed a purchase....

You're right, opening my store and buying the forums was a lot of money out... Out of pocket, and in loan form which I'm trying to keep up on payments with. So every 1 VFT I don't sell because they saw another vendor listed here hurts me pretty bad. I have always appriciated the mods here, from the times I was a member, the times i was a mod, and now that I'm an admin... They put in incredible amounts of work here. And every "Thank you" goes a LONG way to assuring them the general public loves what they do here and keeps them coming back day after day. And thanks also the the VAST majority of the members that make this place a wonderful place that I and everyone else loves to come to daily. As far as being "on topic" I really don't have anything else to say to JMurphy.. :sorry:
Andrew

And thanks also the the VAST majority of the members that make this place a wonderful place that I and everyone else loves to come to daily.

I'm gonna cry... *sniff* lol So when are we getting a hug smiley?? :D

:hug: good? :)

Code:
:hug:

I ran across this one and figured I'd add it too... :water:
Code:
:water:

Last edited:
Awwww! Yeah! :hug:

Back