What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone heere read any manga?

Doesnt PS3 have huge problems with their consol?

Ive just finished FFXII now !! :boogie: And it was great! But my favorate FF game is of course FFX:hail: Its just a perfect game.

Ive read a few Mangs series to. And my favorate serie is also Dragonball and Dragonball Z.

Im a long time Dragon ball Z fan.

PS3 DOES have problems as all of their consoles do when they first come out.. which is why I'm waiting before I blow 600 bucks on it.

im blowing my money on an xbox360 or wii. too bad both consoles dont have harvest moon. Has anyone seen The Grave of the Fireflies?

FFXII was a GREAT game and I liked the political theme, but it was TOO short. I think I beat it in 60 hours, or 40, I can't remember. Probably 60. Final fantasy VII was the BEST game ever made.

I agree with the FFVII being the best game ever. :D

If you think 60 hours is too short then you must think all RPGs are short because the basic general length of a game is usually between 20 and 40 hours. o_O

I haven't beaten FF12 yet simply because the hunts keep me from beating the story and it's not enough to keep me interested (since the hunts are so freaking tedious sometimes). I obsessively have to beat every hunt before I go to the final area.. but I really do want to see the end and get it off of my "games I need to beat" list. I may just scrap the rest of the hunts and play them next time I get bored. I do need to fight Gilgamesh though.. that fight looks FUN.

So Clint didja get a PSP yet? Crisis Core has a release date in Japan now. :D

Took me over 100 hours for FF7, and that's with a gameshark lol. I won't spoil the ending of FF12, I'll just say what I said "You mean that's it?".

I did get a psp a few months ago, rents got me a new one and of course it doesn't look so new anymore :( lol, I traded me old one away to a forum member and they paid like.. 60 bucks or so to get it fixed. So now everyone's happy! I do want to play crisis core but I feel like with all of these spin-off games of FF7 that they are milking it for all it's worth, and that degrades the original.

Well there is a sequel to FFXII out in Japan right now.. it's called Revenant Wings for the DS. Top seller in Japan right now.

I don't think the spin-offs are hurting the original at all. When you play the original FFVII after you play like Dirge of Cerberus and stuff.. it still feels the same. :D

Back