What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd annual Pine Barrens trip

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Pine Barrens - NJ
June 15-17, 2007

The plan is, if any one else is interested in going, that on Saturday we will be paddling on some streams in the Pine Barrens. If you have a boat, you are welcome to come along. If you do not have a boat you can still come but will have to do exploring on your own while the rest of us are on the water Saturday.
As a side note, I have seen a place that rents canoes near-by. I'm not sure how much it is to rent them, or how / if they transport them to certain locations for you, but this could be looked into further if anyone is interested in renting a canoe and joining in the water trip.

Got my site today. I'm at number 10 at the Atsion campsites.
When I called 4 and 6 where the only ones reserved so far.

Atsion Office: (609) 268-0444

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/maps/atsignfamilymap-wsf.pdf

Hope to see some new faces this year.

Watch out for the Jersey Devil!

I would LOVE to go, Ill be talking to my mom about it tomorrow. I dont know whats going on with my summer tirp plans. But I should be able to go! I have two Kayaks so if some one doesnt have a boat I have an extra IF my mom doesnt go with me.

If any of you can go....GO!!! Its a beautiful place! Worth the trip. :)

Right Schloaty?? :rolleyes: :D lol

Hopefully Ill have a new Camera to take some awesome shots with too!

PAK,
Missed you last year. Are you going to be able to make this one?

nepenthes_ak,
Get a big memory card. :-O

I wanna gooooooooo! I just need to find someone who likes the same things I do AND who likes to drive. I don't want to drive by myself. :(

Definitely bring a big memory card. Its SO pretty.

Meh I wont be making it this year, other plans with family. MEH. My senior year DEFINETALY I just need to know way in advance

Updated

Sorry made an error.

The trip is June 15-17th.

Back