What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a while

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
Hi to all of you out there! It's been a while and my knowledge has blown up beyond expectation! I've had the chance to collect some very rare cactus (no not just those ones ;) )I've been doing alot of organic work too. Thought I'd drop in and say Hi to all that remember me!

Hi!

Joe

Hey man! I remember I saw you post... a good few months ago. Good to see you. I hope that you stick around and share some of your knowledge. There's always something to be learned here, too.

Stick around for a while, eh? ;)

Hey Est, how art thou? yeah, haven't really talked to anyone on here in a while, I think I did reply to a couple cactus question in the other sub-forum. Yeah, I've been feeling chatty lately, so I suppose you guys will get a bit of me for a while

Joe

Hey there, welcome back.
~Joe

It's good to see you back. I hope that you stick around.

Welcome back. What did you collect?

good to see yah back Joe..........

Hey Guys,
One that I'm particularly happy to have is Echinopsis arboricolis; the only epiphytic Echinopsis which also happens to be very rare in the wild even. Perhaps a remaining link between the Rhipsalideae and terrestrial Echinopsis as we know them.
Another is Epiphyllum baueri, this is a newly described species that I was gifted by the discoverer and descriptor; Dr. Dorsch along with his personal notes on the species, the location and some travel notes from the expedition aswell. Named in honor of Ralph Bauer, a German collector.
Though I did for a time have over 300 in my collection, it has dwindled down again. I was also invited to an Epiphytic Convention in San Diego last year with my flight, hotel and meals all paid for as well as a trip through the zoo and Wild Animal Park.

Joe

Welcome back, Joe! Avatar alteration?

Well welcome back! I hope you stick around. Always good to see a community member return to the fold. :)

You still have CPs don't you?

OOOh the guy with the fairy/angel with butterfly wings for a avitar? I remeber you. Hi!

Back