What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction is OPEN!!! (Sat., June 9th starting)

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello everybody

I thought I make a little reminder post that the NASC auction opens tomorrow at noon Eastern time (approximately).

I hope you all will consider making a donation (listing an item) of some kind. The auction will be open for both bidding and listing for TWO WEEKS. So keep checking back to see what's new. It grows every day.

You can offer "beginner" items, non-CP items and plants...pretty much anything that might spark a bid. Remember...even a couple of dollars can add up. Don't be shy!

I would like to thank the NASC Board who has been working towards this for months. Your team effort and support is invaluable. And a special thanks to our Phearless Leader Andrew who has graciously donated his forum space and time and also advertised for us. And a big thank you to the moderators who will be helping out.

AND...and last but not least...a HUGE thank you to all of you who understand what this project means for the future of Sarracenia, who have been and are supportive of what NASC stands for and its goals. Y'all are great!

I hope more of you will think about getting involved in the coming months. We need lots of thumbs in this pie! It will take the community working tother for this to be successful over the long road.

See you on the auction block!

Going....going...GONE!

Just to let you know, the NASC Auction forum is now open. It will remain open for the next two weeks. If you have any questions, PM me, Ozzy or Jonathan(EST).

Thank you!

Back