What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction ends TODAY!!!

I tried for that fossil. Don't know if I got it though?
JMatt

I think I won the N. mikei cutting! Too soon to tell!

Yes, Sir, you did.

I tried for that fossil. Don't know if I got it though?

You did. :)

Would it hurt to make the forum visible but locked so you can't post in it? *anxious*

It's being worked on, I can give answers for specific topics.

^It is possible. The price on the item I was concentrating on doubled in the last five minutes!

EDIT: could you give me the word on the S. x Ladies in Waiting that was being offered by CP3O?

At 9:57 and 9:58 I bidded $12 on the D. dichotoma 'giant' and $9 on the P. moranensis var. caudata. My posts didn't go through and I didn't win anything because of it. I'm sure they didn't.

Sigh.....No hotsauce for me this year :rant: :-P-:
Was fun and did get a couple of plants (I hope) that I was after.

Sigh.....No hotsauce for me this year

It's awwright, a youngin' like you's got lots of more auctions to look forward to me. Old folks like me need our hotsauce, no tellin' how long we are for this Earth!

I wish I would've looked at the "who's online" feature of the forums just to see the madness of what everyone was watching.

xvart.

Yeah there was some problems on my end as well with posting. It wouldn't allow me to post replies in other auctions, kept telling me to wait 30 seconds at 9:59pm !!! :)

I have no idea if I won anything.

The SPAM and shell were just the two items at the top of the page with 3 min. left. Not the highest dollar items. Now THAT would have been funny for a CP auction. lol

Andrew is working on restoring the forum to where we can view it but no posts can be made. Eventually it will open up so that people can let us know when a transaction is complete.

I wish I would've looked at the "who's online" feature of the forums just to see the madness of what everyone was watching.

Take a look now, it'll be a few more minutes before it registeres that folks logged off even if they logged off at 7:00 sharp.

EST, can you give me the results on D. dichotoma 'giant' and P. moranensis var. caudata.

Ozzy and the guest guy who won them, enjoy them.

It's awwright, a youngin' like you's got lots of more auctions to look forward to me. Old folks like me need our hotsauce, no tellin' how long we are for this Earth!
I'd get up 'n' wup on you if my joints wouldn't creek so loud they'd set the dog to barkin!

Est, could you give me the word on the S. x Ladies in Waiting that was being offered by CP3O, please?

So does the checkmark next to the thread topic mean that I won that particular item?

xvart.

Forum is open now!

Uh...Jonathan...you bid against yourself on the Leah. lol :crazy:

Forum is open now!

Uh...Jonathan...you bid against yourself on the Leah. lol :crazy:

Probably just trying to get above some other people that might sneak some bids in!

xvart.

Neci:

D. dichotoma 'giant' -> Won by Ozzy
P. moranensis var. caudata -> Won by you!

Cynic:
Ladies in Waiting -> Won by you!

Probably just trying to get above some other people that might sneak some bids in!

Bingo. Just in case some punk tried to bid a few more bucks than me in the last few seconds. ;)

Dunno, my dog's pretty deaf. :p

So does the checkmark next to the thread topic mean that I won that particular item?

xvart.

Nevermind, it doesn't. I just saw another checkmark by something I know I didn't win.

xvart.

Cynic:
Ladies in Waiting -> Won by you!

Excellent!

Also, I tip my hat to you on besting me on the Sarracenia x areolata - Mature Division #2

So um... is it possible to get a receipt from NASC? You know, for tax purposes? lol.

xvart.

Back