What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Gay Pride Weekend everyone!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
HAPPY GAY PRIDE WEEKEND!

What am I doing? Absolutely nothing! I didn't even know it was pride weekend until I saw it on the news.

I didn't realize there was a gay pride weekend. Isn't gay pride week in October or November? Oh well, happy Gay Pride Weekend anyway!

xvart.

Yeah me either!

Every day is gay pride day anyway :)

The gays are taking over all the weeks, weekends, and holidays with their gay pride! lol. Just kidding. :-))

Every day is gay pride day anyway :)

I couldn't agree more. In fact, everyday should be whatever your sexual preference may be day!

xvart.

I don't know; if you let the gays have a gay pride day, they'll soon be wanting equal protection under the law and eventually a national holiday (Judy Garland's birthday?). Or they might even force red-blooded straight Americans to cavort to a totally gay song at sporting events. Ooops . . . they do that on their own . . . "hang out with all the boys at the Y-M-C-A."

I don't know; if you let the gays have a gay pride day, they'll soon be wanting equal protection under the law and eventually a national holiday (Judy Garland's birthday?). Or they might even force red-blooded straight Americans to cavort to a totally gay song at sporting events. Ooops . . . they do that on their own . . . "hang out with all the boys at the Y-M-C-A."

I think that post may be slightly offensive to a piece of pineapple.

Happy Gay Pride week!

What's there to be proud of? Being gay is normal, so I don't see what to be proud of y'know.

It's symbolic of what we've come through, where we're at and where we're going.

Or they might even force red-blooded straight Americans to cavort to a totally gay song at sporting events.

Don't forget weddings!

xvart.

Lmao, "Love Pains" by Liza Minnelli

Happy Gay Pride Life! :D

Shhhh . . . don't encourage them. One weekend per year is plenty of time for gays to feel good about themselves. Especially since they already get the Tony Awards and all the gay situations in Disney movies.

I feel good about myself every single day, I just feel gooder this weekend:)

Back