What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know where Paroubek went?

He hasn't updated his website since January, and hasn't posted here since (I think) February. I sent him an email about a month and a half ago, but never got any kind of reply. Anyone know what the deal might be?

last I heard, working on building a (few?) big ole greenhouse....

A few? :hail:
Doesn't he already have like 3?

Thanks for the info though...l found it a bit odd that his site hadn't even been updated in so long.

I sent him several e mails and pm's about a plant he talked about would be ready a few months ago. Then I gave up :( I even got worried he was sick or something then Dustin said he was OK :)

Tony's probably working with the plants, it's a busy time - or maybe he's without computer access (I can tell ya all about THAT!) But DUstin should go check and make sure he hasn't fallen into one of his Neps, always a distinct possibility! Never fear, Tony will be back around, all us older members are perennials.

Back