What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooray, I can drive!

• Thread starter Chefdjc91
  • Start date
Its my birthday and this morning I got my liscense and now I can drive!

:-D

WOOHOO!

Now, can you bring me to the deli? I need some distilled water :).

congradulations! Now that you're no longer at your parents' mercy in order to get around life is going to get a whole lot better!

That said, make sure you pay attention constantly while behind the wheel, if not for your own safety than the safety of those around you. Remember that the moment you mess up, the cops will be happy to ticket you out the butt. And that's probably the best case scenario.

So as not to end this on a sour note (and make myself feel any older :p), let me say congradulations once again :)

Careful with left turns at busy intersections...

hooray! you can start paying for gas!

and insurance x.x;

Congrats. I'm almost 18 and still don't have my learner's yet. I'm so lazy. I hope to get it this summer some time.

Congrads. Check your blind spots. Watch out for old people, animals, and cops. Have fun and drive safe. :-D

awesome!

i'm glad i'm not in missouri, new driver.:p

congrats/happy birthday

Pay attention and don't be in a hurry. My neighbor was hit while crossing a street yesterday. The driver had been held up by construction and then accelerated around a corner right into my neighbor, who now has a broken leg and a shoulder broken in three places. The first thing the driver did was to yell at my neighbor and the second thing was to call someone on his cell phone to say "I'm going to be late; I hit someone." It's easy to become arrogant behind the wheel.

Back