What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to the Flytrapgurl!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Hey Tanya.... seems like last week when you were 12 or 25 or whatever I thought you were!

what what?

happy birthday!!!!

Happy birthday!! :banana2: :boogie: :woot:

Jerry

lol! Happy birthday! :)

lol, yay! thanx guys... all i did today was go out to eat at durango's w/ my grandparents... after that we went to kmart for some reason (g-dad's choice), which is one of the ghettoest most pathetic stores here, & then we went to sears, which, also being very ghetto solely b/c its located here in Titusville, too has a crappy selection of everything in general. But i got a pair of pants. That was it... i did most of what i was gonna do for my bday last week, had a couple ppl go to the movies & sleep over on thursday... dude we DEFINITELY got THREATENED by some big huge fat dude in the theater.. meagan & her bf were talking a little, not bein noisy whatsoever, so this guy 2 rows ahead sittin w/ his wife and kids all of a sudden appears beside meagan's bf and he's talkin real low, "me and my family are tryin to have a nice night out and i'll be ****** if ur gonna **** it up, ill ******* **** u up & wipe that ******* grin off ur face" & had him by the back of the neck & crap & then looked at us staring at him and hes like "any of u got a ****** problem w/ that?" & brittany's like "I have a problem with u TALKING to us like that!!" i woulda said somethin like that but i was in too much shock that he had the GONADS to walk up on a group of frickin teenagers when he's w/ his family and talk to us like that... yeah u sound like a real FAMILY MAN huh? so we told the movie guy and he said we could see another movie or stay in that one and move away from the guy and he would talk to him about leavin us alone, which we did.. i wasnt intimidated by him at all, he cant do crap to me, i dont care how big he is or what kinda weapon he had.. Meagan's bf said the guy had a knife in his hand. It wasnt out, but it was there. neway so the next day we went to wet n wild then out to eat. then saturday i spent the night at my moms, sunday she took me to makotos, spent that night there too, then went home. And yesterday i was at my mom's for the 4th too and my uncle took me to sky king in cocoa.. that place is like a drug house, they come from far and wide just to get the good junk... we got over $100 worth of mortars plus free crappy bottle rockets they gave us... finished off the last half of the mortars in sets 4 at a time, it was pretty great. then my mom's neighbor decided, hey, what if i put a bottle rocket upside down in the bottle? so he did and the bottle exploded, also pretty great. did the same for a beer can but it just made a lotta noise.

So yeah... birthday summary: sunburnt, sleep deprived, food overintake, almost died from wetcoldness when it started blowin and rainin while high above the ground in a line at wet n wild, more irrational food intake in accordance with makotos tradition, unhealthy combinations of mortars, 6 bottle rockets at once (that was me), exploding bottles, & having life threatened by largedrunkfamilyman. Good times, ppl, good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday and take a breath !! Oh to have that much energy again.

Wow. Well...Happy Birthday!!! lol At least it was memorable!

haha! wow! sweet 16 eh? dunno what the driving age is in FL....but here in KY its 16. so if your now starting to drive...WOO HOO!
Alex

yea its 16 here too.. i've been driving for a year man, ive had my learner's permit & since then ive driven everywhere me and my grandparents go, so im not new to it... i get my license at least the 28th b/c thats when i got my permit last year.

Lol - Kmarrt :p . Happy B-Day!!!!

what about kmart?

Back