What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

someone help

rockstarcobain

Sarracenia in another life....
i am trying to purchase a icps membership for my husband for his birthday where do I go to do this?

How thoughtful of you!:) I always get presents that are not to my liking from friends and family. It’s always nice to know that a person thought about what you actually like and enjoy before getting you something.

except that she didn't count on me actually using MY account and seeing that she posted this....nice. So now I know! :-O She should've just googled it. lol

except that she didn't count on me actually using MY account and seeing that she posted this....nice. So now I know! :-O She should've just googled it. lol

I was going to say something along those lines, lol! Oh well, just act surprised!

xvart.

I have to. She's very thoughtful coming here to get answers, though. Considering this is where she sees me go ALL THE TIME!! :)

Back