What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAK - I have something of yours

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Suzanne,
I was at John Hummers this weekend. I'll have some pics posted soon.
While I was in a new area I was doing some caching. Look what found.

PAK.jpg

Awe cool!

How neat! Well done. I'm assuming that is from a cache that Suzanne placed? Was it in a wasp nest? :-O

xvart.

How neat! Well done. I'm assuming that is from a cache that Suzanne placed? Was it in a wasp nest? :-O

xvart.

Looking at the log she found the cache back on January 15th. I found this cache on Saturday July 21st.

I was very busy caching on Friday. I took off work and started to head to Virginia. Found 33 caches on Friday before it got dark. :banana2:

Looking at the log she found the cache back on January 15th. I found this cache on Saturday July 21st.

I was very busy caching on Friday. I took off work and started to head to Virginia. Found 33 caches on Friday before it got dark. :banana2:

Ahhh, you found one that she had found before! That is so cool. 33?! Someone was busy.

xvart.

Wow 33, that beats my one day record of 25.

Last edited:
LOL! Ohmigosh! What are the odds of that! Yes, that's one of my sig cards (but not my best one). What the pic doesn't show is that on the back, I tell something about the moth...the Royal Walnut moth. I have a series of nature cards from photos I've taken and I put info on the back hoping someone will learn something new. :D

That is TOOO cool! What cache did you find that in??

I was thinking of going to John's place on Sat. but my cousin died unexpectedly Thursday morning so I was out of town at my parent's house Fri-Sun. I missed John's event and the Virginia Derby but I did get to see a lot of family I rarely see.

I wanted to do some caching but was too tied up with things there. However, there are only 3 caches in South Boston: 1 regular, 1 multi and 1 ghost cache. Maybe next time.

Xvart...I still don't have a wasp nest yet...still looking. :)

And unfortunately my GPSr is broken so...no caching for me for a while. :cry:

PAK,
Sorry to hear that.

I found your sig item in the Forgotten Souls cache. Unfortunately I ran out of my sig item before finding this cache.

Hope you get your GPS fix.

Ozzy,
You know what's really funny. Last year I only found a total of 46 caches. In the 3 day stretch last weekend I found a total of 49.

Ah yes. Forgotten Souls. That was a cool cache. I've driven by there countless times and never knew it was a cemetary in the woods. You weren't very far from my house...just a few miles. Just down the road from there is Crump Park where there are several caches including some multis. Did you get to those?

No, just grabbed the Lost Souls cache.
It was late when I left John's and had to drive back to Charlottesville. I did get 7 on Saturday. Just one's that where just off the route I was going so I could get right back on my way. No time for multis.

Back