What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Dig Up Weird Things

• Thread starter NeciFiX
  • Start date

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Yeah... so I went outside to let my dog in and almost tripped over something near a 2.5 foot deep hole my dog has been digging in the backyard, he runs off throughout the neighborhood no matter what we do so we have to tie the dang troublemaker up, turns out he whines about it and digs holes and he found a skull with the teeth still in it in the backyard.

What have your dogs dug up?

A dead hooker.

Seriously, just moles.

A dead hooker.

Dude, inappropriate- that's what they made car trunks for! :D

And the truck stop bathrooms lol.

What kind of skull? Human?!

xvart.

I wish. A deer skull or something. The teeth are still in. Click clack!

I wish the brain was too...

I wish. A deer skull or something. The teeth are still in. Click clack!

:pics:

Camera? ^_^

All my dog dug up was the bedding lobelia in the corner

My dog drug in a 2 person alpine tent with all the tent poles and stakes still in the carrying bag.
Also a double blanket(Twice the normal size long,) something I have never seen before or since.

lol That's ashame. I'll bet that double blanket was an old one. Those kinds of blankets were made back in the 30s-40s. They seemed to lose favor in the 50s. I have one. They are huuuuuuuuge. If you didn't find the owner, I hope you kept the blanket.

My dog recently brought in something to chew on that I don't even know what it is. It was covered in dirt and looked like a vertebrae. ??? Thankfully Ollie is a climber and not a digger (although he will bury things in my flower pots :( ).

Huh?? Often randomly found human skulls are murder victims. :(

PlantAKiss said:
Huh?? Often randomly found human skulls are murder victims. :(

I mean like a Caveman skull... or if it was an ancient Indian burial ground I'd have to put it back lol.

i found my dog eating a dead bird last week. it wasnt buried or anything it was just on the ground i guess.

neci
--love the qoute. socrates right? that's my sig for my work emails

i found my dog eating a dead bird last week. it wasnt buried or anything it was just on the ground i guess.

neci
--love the qoute. socrates right? that's my sig for my work emails

Haha I think so.

My cat found a mouse in the house and brought it outside and the dogs took it from it, I had 2 at the time, Fatty and Otis (yes we named a dog Fatty), and since all our cats get run over by cars or run away we just named this one "Kitty" (though it's been 2 years and nothings happened to him lol), so Kitty brought it outside, Fatty took it from him, Odie took it from Fatty, Fatty took it from Odie, Kitty took it from Fatty and Odie took it from kitty. Odie wanted to keep it so he swallowed the mouse whole.

Crazy dogs.

My neighbors chocolate lab has figured out how to catch pidgeons. Now if it would just catch the ones that make all the racket outside my bedroom window in the morning. :censor:

My neighbors chocolate lab has figured out how to catch pidgeons. Now if it would just catch the ones that make all the racket outside my bedroom window in the morning. :censor:

You'd imagine my fright when I was looking out the window and a bird crashed into it lol.

Dogs are hilarious also because we had one outside on the deck with a bunch of people and he wanted to go inside and he was excited so he ran at full speed into the screen door, went up it and tipped.

Ahh, funny stuff, he just looked at us funny and cocked his head with his tongue out :p.

You'd imagine my fright when I was looking out the window and a bird crashed into it lol.
Things get exciting around here when a hummingbird gets in the house.

Back to dogs: My daughter & I brought the neighbors pups over into our yard yesterday to watch them run around. We forgot about the bird netting she has strung around her garden in the side yard to keep the deer out of it. The pups ran right into it. One on top of the other. They couldn't figure out what they'd run into. It was pretty funny watching them get untanged from each other, then take off after each other only to hit the fence again.

Back