What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alright Finch.............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
i believe in global warming.........national weather service says its 108 out.........so damn hot that even though i soaked my squash and cucumbers last night, and the ground is still nice and wet the plants are wilting.....damndest thing is we dont have a "heat adviosory" and Williston ND(100 miles down Highway 2) does and they are only 102.....guess yah have to tell the North Dakotans its hot out :grin:

its 109 now.....................

Its been pretty cool here (high 80s) the past few days. I'm soaking it in. Last couple of weeks have been in the mid to high 90s.

supposed to be a high of 86 tomorrow.....gotta love Montana weather :grin: .....radar shows massive thunderstorms headed this way.......fun fun fun.........

110.............................do i hear 111?........111 anyone?

At what point can you start doing those crazy things like making an egg on the sidewalk?

prolly could do that now on the black top........damn work........

Its more fun to bake cookies on the dashboard of your car...

lmao! leave a chicken out...come back..its nice and roasted....ready to eat. :p lol!

currently 75 and it rained this morning......even after living with this schizophrenic weather for 25 years it still leaves me shaking my head :crazy:

I always thought the weather in the upper midwest combines the worst of the north and the south - hot, humid summers and frigid winters. MT might combine them in the course of a single day.

someplace here in Montana and i forget were, holds the record for the largest temperature differance in a 24 hour period for a single place.....IIRC it was a bit over 100 degrees difference in 24 hours........

ahhh here it is Browning, Montana on Jan. 23, 1916 it went from 44 above to -56 in 24 hours....a national record as of last i knew.........

Great Falls, Montana(where one of my sisters currently lives) Jan 11, 1980 it went from -32 to 15 in 7 minutes.....setting a national record

Lowest it's been here is -46F. Up North though it got to -65F. It just makes ya want to take a shower and run out there naked for 10 minutes and see what happens :).

Uhhh, part of me was expecting you to rip me a new one over something when I saw the title ... payback for all of my smarty-lala comments over the years. Lord knows I have it coming.

its been so hot here and i work hard labor outside all day with my summer job. 105 and its still in the 100's and its 8:22 pm here. ITs been this hot all week. Thank god for the stifling humidity, or my garden would be toast. Instead, im toast. Atleast the zinnias are healthy.

Why you would want to live in the Dakotas is beyond me, well maybe the snow drifts are cool, but still.

At least Cedar Point is in Ohio. 8) gotta make a pilgrimage there by fall.

I've been to ceder point a few times and it's really nice. But nothing can make up for the laws and weather in ohio enough to justify living there.

Back