What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new mod! Congrats xvart!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I'm still calling you triple x :)

Hey you jerk! I wanted to announce this when I decided which forums to have him moderate. Geeesh, you wreck ALL the fun :(

*kicks small rock while looking down* welcome to the crew xvart... now it's all anti-climatic. *sigh*

But we're all at the edge of our seats awaiting your decision about which forum. The suspense is killing us.

You're just slow old man :jester:

Actually waiting for the "old newb" (est) to decide which he doesn't want. haha.. the newbie always gets the "not so popular" ones while i'm around! maybe est will even get a "good" one if he wants! =-O lol

I think fresh water tanks is about to become the most happening forum at TF!

xvart.

I think we should give him Forum Announcements and Trading post. Make him personally read and edit his name into every post. That'll keep him busy for awhile.

Heck, I've got the Sarracenia forum, so I can't complain. :D Not to mention, if some of the aforementioned "netherforums" are too slow, I can just encroach on everyone else's "territorry." :p Xvart, if you're interested in any of the netherforums, then feel free to speak up. If not, then it doesn't hurt to take a peek in there everyone once in a while to look for trouble makers. :under breath: you gotta watch out for those reefers, they're :crazy: :D

Welcome to the Mod Squad, Xvart. :)

Congratulations xvart!

under breath: you gotta watch out for those reefers, they're :crazy: :D

Somethings never change! Obviously my first priority is finding an avatar that matches my name.

xvart.

http://www.paizopublishing.com/image/avatar/xvart.jpg

I always pronounced your name ex-vart. I guess it's really pronounced zvɑt. I didn't know you were a D&D geek. Then again, I shouldn't talk. I'm addicted to Kingdom of Loathing :(

Eeeh, I'm having withdrawals! Need cocktails and meat!

Well damn. Can't take your eyes off these forums for a second or you'll miss something new. JLAP the Sharp Eye caught it.

Congrats to Xvart and welcome aboard. I hope you don't regret it. hehe Dandy probably didn't tell you about the initiation... :rolleyes:

actually jlap was told on IM by xvart (OR was it me saying it was gonna happen soon? i dont' know) ;-) CHEATER EITHER WAY!

Yay! A new mod! Congratulations, Xvart. And thanks for your dedication to TFs. :) :-O :banana2: :boogie:

I always pronounced your name ex-vart. I guess it's really pronounced zvɑt.
I won't tell you how I've been pronouncing it. :nono:

Congratulations on being a mod! :hail:

I think you may be a bit :crazy: though. :jester: J/K

Thanks everyone. Don't forget though, I'm just a humble servant and a man of the people!

xvart.

:crazy: is required. lol Who else would do this job? It's been YEARS and we're all still waiting for our paychecks. :jester:

Back