What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Thank You" / "Green" membership

Thanks [MENTION=12125]Shadowtski[/MENTION] for your renewal, much appreciated!

Thanks [MENTION=3481]jlechtm[/MENTION] you hit a secret sale! The 23rd through today only, Thank You memberships are 25% longer (15 months).
Thanks for supporting the forums!
Andrew

Thanks [MENTION=8617]bluemax[/MENTION] for renewing your membership! You know a 2 year membership just sold in the auctions for $15 though, right? :blush:

:-D Yes, I noticed that. But I wish to continue to support this forum, which is a kind of home for me. I know others feel the same way. I also support the NASC in other ways as they are a good organization as well.

[MENTION=8617]bluemax[/MENTION] Aww thanks man, YOU definitely help make this house a home for me too!

Thanks [MENTION=7878]chibae[/MENTION] for supporting the NASC, your 2 year membership has been activated

Thanks [MENTION=12125]Shadowtski[/MENTION] for your renewal!
Your consistent support of the forums is much appreciated!
Feel free to sit in my chair for the weekend :-D
Andrew

Thanks [MENTION=12125]Shadowtski[/MENTION] for taking advantage of the sale, you're good well into 2020. :p

Welcome back [MENTION=5354]Odysseus[/MENTION] to CPs, TerraForums, and the Thank You club. I appreciate your support over the years!!
Andrew

Welcome back [MENTION=5354]Odysseus[/MENTION] to CPs, TerraForums, and the Thank You club. I appreciate your support over the years!!
Andrew
Of course! I am always in and out as life forces changes to priorities all the time, so I am VERY grateful to see Terraforums always here waiting for me to come back! 😃 Thanks for all your work!

Lets give [MENTION=13553]Bamby94[/MENTION] a warm welcome to TerraForums and a big THANKS! for the instant support of the forum!! :welcome:

:welcome: [MENTION=13568]nepenthesl0ve[/MENTION] to TerraForums and to the Green club!

Welcome [MENTION=13689]TheGuru[/MENTION] to the forums and thanks for the support!

Thanks [MENTION=8617]bluemax[/MENTION] for your support of yet another year! We may have to change it to the "Blue Club" in honor of you at some point. :p

Welcome [MENTION=13950]JKS_NYC[/MENTION] to TerraForums and welcome to the Thank You club! Your support is appreciated!
Andrew

Thank you Adnedarn for the warm welcome and The TF Community for being here.

JKS

Welcome [MENTION=14055]Stickygreenki[/MENTION] to Terraforums and thank you for the support right off the starting line!

Thanks [MENTION=13568]nepenthesl0ve[/MENTION] for your early renewal! Getting it early is no problem at all, whatever works best for you!

Thanks [MENTION=8617]bluemax[/MENTION] for your continued support. Much appreciated!
Andrew

Thanks [MENTION=12125]Shadowtski[/MENTION] for your renewal and hanging out with us for another year!

Back