What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Thank You" / "Green" membership

glider14 thanks for your order! Your e-check cleared last night, and your order went out today! Like a flytrap in not enough sun*- you're green!

* or a form that is green. (lol :p- )

BCK- Thanks for your repeat business! Your green glow will continue yet another year! Your order will go out tomorrow.
Andrew
A pleasure doing business with you Andrew! I got the plants today and potted them up this evening. They are in excellent condition. Even the flower bud on the S. purpurea came through in one piece. :boogie:

Steve- glad the flower made it :) A division of that exact plant was my first Sarracenia to EVER flower about 5 years ago. hahaha!

*Deep breath*
Thanks to:
EST, Ozzy, rco911, and Captain Hamata for your repeat business!!

And thanks to:
dking, spdskr, nepfreak, and growergray for your purchases! You all should get your order by Saturday! (3 day travel packages went out today, 2 day travel packages are packed and go out tomorrow)
THAAAAAANKKKKKKSSSSSSSS! You all are green... will stay green... Well, cpet ozzy and est, they are blue... but if they wanna be green... ??? lol
-Andrew

PS- most of these I guessed on (think I figured them out) so if you're green and are not supposed to be, let me know. If you are supposed to be green and are not, send your full name and invoice number if you have it and I'll get you upgraded!

larry is green! thanks!
Andrew

Also thanks to cpjungle72 and Its_a_friday for the PM letting me know you ordered! Enjoy the plants and perks of being green!!
Andrew

Thanks Neps_N_Things for your recent order! You are hereby green... thanks for joining the forum see ya around!
Andrew

*horns sound to gather attention*
Thanks to Fryster, billylh, and Not a Number for your orders! All went out today. And thus, you are green!
-Andrew

Thanks to antechron and wmgorum for your orders! Both went out today and you're green!
Andrew

Thanks Courtney! Green is you are now... Thanks for your order :)

Thanks billylh for your follow-up order!
and
thbjr and LLeopardGGecko for your orders! memberships have been updated...

REMEMBER- If i'm missing you.. send me a message! Invoice number, full name, and date of purchase please (not order confirmation #)
Andrew

PS- find the features and how to use them for the thank you membership in the first post of this topic, or the stickied post on the subject here under general discussion!

Also remember it takes a minimum purchase of $10 in plants to get the membership.

Thanks Crissytal for your order! You're upgraded!

bluebird is green! thanks!

Maybe she should change her name then.

Congratulations greenbird.

Thanks wmgorum for your repeat business :)

Thanks Baylorguy and Valydius -- Enjoy being green!

Last edited:
Thanks MasterGrower, enjoy your plants and all the greeness!

thanks Chaddycakez *poof* green!

Thanks SashaM24 for your order! You are green :)

Thanks laxgoal! Green you are!

Thanks CPEnthusiast for your order! You're green :)

Back