What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 2,000 members!

• Thread starter NeciFiX
  • Start date

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Yay! A landmark! Tinyjeans is TF's 2,000th member, see the bottom of the forum! This rocks, two thousand members. Congratulations to all!

Actually it was almost 4000 a few months ago. Then I went through and cleared out the people that haddn't been around in 5 years. And those that registered but never activated their account... So it's more like "have 2000th members, again." hehe

I'm sorry... :(

Don't be. The other number was sort of inflated. So, congrats for having 200 members again but better this time because they're more recent and less-inflated!

Wooh! :D

Add another zero to that EST 200 geeze!! I mean we have 872 current ACTIVE members... it's not 2k, but it's quite a bit I think...

Yeh, active is THE number I think we should concern ourselves with. The first forum i 'got into' died years ago. When it still existed in the end, 5000 members. Active: 2 new people posting questions that were never replied to... or read

That was the 3rd "cleaning" of old members (that I know of) on this forum... I've no doubt 7-10k members have easily passed through this forum over the years :) As a side note, when I bought these forums, there were about 1/2 -3/5 LESS active members... So it is defiantly moving in the right direction! Thanks to everyone that makes this my favorite place to waste time! :D

I've been noticing on all forums that in the past few months it seems like CPs (especially neps) are getting more popular, which I suppose is a good thing...maybe.

I would prefer quality over quantity; but, both would be nice, too! :)

xvart.

Back