What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Room Accent

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
We are having guests tonight and Mom and I were trying to decide what sort of plant to use as an accent in our living room. We settled on my Drosera 'Marston Dragon'. Thought you might enjoy a view of my living room.

224193254O945636892.jpg

224193203O801774633.jpg

224193259O635053390.jpg

Sorry for the last one being blurry. I moved but didn't feel like retaking the picture.;)

Nicely done! Does it usually grow in that windowsill?

No, I have had it outside on the front porch. That window faces southwest and gets very little real sunlight due to the overhang of our porch. We just moved it in for the night. What the picture doesn't show is that it has about a dozen crane flies that have gotten stuck on it. Both my D. 'Marston Dragon' and D. Dichotoma "giant" seem to be very fond of them this year.

I like it! ...Looks like a three-armed monster making its way out of your pot.:D

Cool fish and deer, Bass and a white tail right? How big is the deer, nice plant by the way.

Both are Small-mouth bass that my dad caught out of the river. The deer is indeed a white tail that my dad shot as well. He's an eight point. If I ever get around to it, I'll take a picture of him and post it as well as the Striped Bass my dad caught in Virginia.

Three armed monster huh? That's a nice way of looking at it! LOL

Back