What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Pyro!

• Thread starter NeciFiX
  • Start date
Ooooh - a birthday w/ a "0" on a weekend! Gotta love 'em!

Happy Birthday old man :banana2: Keep 'em coming....

Thank you all (I have not been ignoring you BTW, I just only have net access at work).

@ Joe: Ended up w/ 150 frozen mice (50 adults and 100 hoppers) and a baby ball python (which, oddly enough, was for my wife and not me LOL)

@ Glider and Wes: I was a Mod then hung my hat for a while as I was spending too much time Moding and not enough time doing the things I actually needed to do. Then Andrew talked me back into being a Mod again.

@ Ron: How dare you call me "old"!! :p

Anyways, Bday was nice and mellow. My 3 year old daughter kicked the door in at 10 minutes to 7 and informed me that it was time for cake and to open presents. We ate breakfast and then she proceded to open all my presents for me and blew out the candles on the cake. We went to the reptile show and then came home and I set up a snake cage and played 4 hours of PS2 games. COuld not have asked for much more.

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Back