Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: God's word

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hasn't been enough condemnation from the rest of the Muslim community on the actions of the extremist
    And how much condemnation do you feel is adequate? Just curious

And, also, i think there hasnt been enough condemnation for comments here such as
    Muslims are weak cowards

If you can overlook that hate without a peep, i think what goes around comes around, in respects that we dont condemn extreme viewpoints that happen to be in the same religion as our own, Muslim and Christian BOTH. It allows many of us to overlook some things in our own groups that in other groups we would find to be unacceptable. Its a all too human tendency, and its not fair to judge those people on not condemning extremist hate when you wont do it yourself.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I'm not a Christian.
    Second, that post is like all your others, abrasive, indicating that your views are the only right ones, and slightly off topic. I don't think I've ever heard a rational or valid argument from you Finch. And while we're on topic, I don't think I've ever seen a CP related comment from you either, but that's a different story.

The only thing I hate is how you can't speak out against a group without being labeled a racist/bigot/hatemonger/etc, when the reasons you're speaking out against the group is 110% their fault! It's ridiculous that it's ok for them to publicly preach genocide, but when I say they are cowards you want to tell me that I'M hateful? You're disgusting. Especially if you think there is something noble about blowing yourself up at the expense of the lives of innocent, non-military targets, including women and children.

Am I a hatemonger because I'm informed and you're not? That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Have I once advocating killing Muslims, or saying they should all be forced to pay non-Muslims taxes and/or be forced to function as subordinate members of society? Absolutely NOT. Those views are extreme, and guess who believes them? (except enacted on a different people)
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everyone needs to take a step back and breathe. Since this thread has deteriorated off the somewhat relevant path it was on it shall be locked. All personal differences and grievances should be done so respectfully and resolved outside this public thread.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910